Vistas a la página totales

jueves, 8 de abril de 2021

SuperMezclado Retro Mix 80´s - By Dj Gangas

SuperMezclado Retro Mix 80´s - By Dj Gangas

1-Modern Rocketry - I Feel Love Coming
2-Shy Rose - I Cry For You
3-Sylvester - Do You Wanna Funk
4-Miquel Brown - So Many Men, So Little Time
5-Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon
6-The Communards - Never Can Say Good Bye
7-Shakin' Stevens - A Little Boogie Woogie
8-Sylvester - You Make Me Feel
9-Lime - Unexpected Lovers
10-Modern Rocketry - Cuba Libre
11-Bianca - One More Time
12-Fun Fun - Gimme Some Loving
13-Trance Dance - Do The Dance
14-Bianca - Midnight Lover
15-Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
16-Yazoo - Don't Go
17-Stace Q - I Love You
18-Amante - Be My Delight
19-Eddy Huntingdon - Meet My Friend
20-Michael Bow - Love & Devotion
21-Lime - Babe, We're Gonna Love Tonight
22-Modern Rocketry - Deeper N Deeper
23-Trans X - Living On A Video
24-Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Around
25-Paul Lekakis - Boom Boom